Cover Girl Ready, Set Gorgeous Oil Free Concealer


Since on Wednesday I posted about the Cover Girl Ready, Set foundation I thought it would be fitting that this post be about the concealer.

The Cover Girl Ready, Set Gorgeous concealer is formulated to be oil-free and is meant to cover dark circles and other imperfections. The product is housed in a plastic tube with a doe-foot applicator.

The Consistency:
This concealer has a lightweight, creamy formula. Because of this light texture it’s very easy to apply and blend out. It also doesn’t settle weirdly on my skin. I’ve included a comparison picture above with both the concealer and foundation from the Ready, Set Gorgeous line.

The Coverage:
Due to the lighter consistency of the concealer the coverage is on the sheerer side. However, it did conceal the spots where the Ready, Set Gorgeous foundation couldn’t. When using the two products together, I could achieve a fairly natural, flawless finish. Another advertised use of this product is for the under-eye area. This concealer won’t cover everything but I did find it to have a brightening effect. 
Overall, I think it’s a decent product for its price because it can be use all over the face and it does everything I need it to for an everyday natural look. 


Follow on Bloglovin



No comments :

Post a Comment