Kracie ICHIKAMI Moisturizing Hair Treatment

 Today I want to share a product that I surprisingly found at an Asian grocery store.

I recently dyed my hair and had been meaning to pick up a deep conditioning treatment. Before I shell out for the pricey Macadamia Natural Oil or Moroccanoil stuff I much rather try out some more affordable products. After some searching, I found the Kracie ICHIKAMI Moisturising Hair Treatment at a local Asian grocery store on sale for $11.99 so I decided to pick it up. There was also a regular version of the hair treatment but I decided to go with the moisturising one because my hair needs it.

I really like the packaging of this product. Usually brands store their hair masks in tubs, which I find very inconvenient. I don’t like that water can get into the container and the user has to scoop the product out while trying to avoid getting the slippery substance everywhere. This Kracie ICHIKAMI Moisturising Hair Treatment is much better. It is stored in a tube where I can open or close with a flip of a lid, control how much product to squeeze out and not have to worry about water diluting the product inside.

Moving onto how well the product inside actually works. The texture of this hair treatment is thicker and creamier than a typical conditioner. After using the product for the first time I was pretty amazed by the results. I had used this treatment in conjunction with a clarifying shampoo since that usually leaves my hair feeling a tad dry. I applied the product all over my head, focusing on the ends, left it on for about 3-5 minutes and then rinsed out. After blow-drying my hair I noticed it was softer, silkier, and shinier than before. There were less tangles and my hair was easier to manage.

Now let’s talk about the scent. Oh. My. God. The scent. I think it is incredible and truthfully, it’s one of the main reasons why I picked it up. The scent is fruity and floral, more emphasis on the fruity. When I picked it up in the store I was hoping the scent would linger in my hair after use and it did not disappoint. The scent lasted all day in my hair. My boyfriend even complimented the smell, which is always nice.

Overall, this hair treatment is definitely one of the better ones I’ve tried in the recent months. It’s affordable, effective and smells great. If you can get your hands on a tube of this I would definitely give it a try.

No comments :

Post a Comment