Kiehl's Blemish Control Daily Skin Clearing Treatment


Hello! I’m finally back from a short hiatus I took because of school. Now that I’m organized and adjusted for the upcoming school year, I have product that I’ve been using that I want to share with you all.

Today’s highlighted product is the Kiehl’s  Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment. I know, the name is a mouthful but it’s certainly worth the long title.

This treatment contains a blend of Dioic, Salicylic and Lip Hydroxy Acids, all which have acne-fight properties. It is designed to heal existing blemishes and reduce the occurrence of future breakouts. It works by reducing bacteria on the skin, which is a major contributor to blemishes. The combination of acids also lightly exfoliates helping regeneration and thus reducing any marks or scars that were left behind.


I’ve suffered from small bumps along my jawline, I assume from hormonal causes, for a while now. In the past, products with Salicylic acid usually react pretty well with my skin so I decided to give this treatment a go.

After a few weeks of use I found that the condition of my skin has noticeable improved. My skin appears smoother and clearer as the number and severity of the blemishes had decreased. On the packaging it says that you can apply up to 3 times daily but I found that applying once a day, everyday was still too drying for me so I use this every other night.  With that being said, an effective moisturizer is a must in my nightly routine. Also, I make note to be extra diligent with my exfoliation routine because my skin can appear a little flaky when particularly large blemishes come and go.




Overall, I found this to be an effective treatment. At $39CAD ($30USD) it may not be for everyone but, for someone who has been battling acne since her acne since her early teens, this is worth every penny. So I highly recommend it if you have been struggling like me and is looking for something new to try. 



No comments :

Post a Comment